Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

St Heliers Beach


In the holidays I went to St Heliers Beach with my family. When I got there I saw shells, I felt the scorching sand and the freezing water splash on my body. When I went in the water it was so cold my whole body felt numb. The waves were so big I nearly drowned but luckily the wave pushed me back. My mum shouted “IT’S EAT TIME”, so me and my cousin ran to the tree . The food that I ate was chicken, potato salad, crab salad, sausage and chips. It was so delicious I couldn’t stop eating because the flavour did not go away. We went back and started doing bombs in the water. A few minutes later it got boring so we went to change. After we got changed we just went for a little walk. After the walk we went back home and I ate the leftovers in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment