Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Easter Holidays

                Easter Holidays
In The Easter Holidays My Brother, Cousin, Friend and I Went To The YMCA BasketBall Courts. We Went To The Courts Because It Was Boring And We Wanted To Be Active. When We Got There It Was Not Packed. As We Walked Inside It Felt Like A Steaming Pot And Had A Bad Odor. We Stayed There For 1 Hour. In That 1 hour We Played Master And BasketBall. My Friend Has Been Around The World 3 Times, My Brother Been Around The World 4 Times, My Cousin Been Around The World 2 Times And I Been Around The World 1 Time Because They Were Way Out Of My League. As We Finished We Walked Across The Road To The Panmure Bridge Swimming Pools. When I Walked Across I Saw Ofa Waving At Me So I Ran Inside And Got Changed. When I Got Outside It Was Freezing So I Jumped Into The Freezing Water And Swam To Ofa So I Could Get Warm. After 2 Hours Of Playing In The Water With Ofa  We Went To Change And Head Back Home. It Was Fun Playing At The Pools With Ofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment